eclectic design inspiration

Monday, February 13, 2012

omg, 28 is here.

On Saturday I celebrated my 28th birthday with gifts and cards from family members far away, a new hairstyle, a girlie manicure, a girls' dinner at my favorite vegan restaurant and a mason-jar-cocktail-in-hand night out in Portland. 'Twas a lot of fun.

Here are some bday highlights in pictures...


A windowsill herb garden, an early birthday gift from my wonderful Mom



Birthday manicures



A fantastic live/raw vegan dinner at Blossoming Lotus



Cupcakes from Sweetpea Bakery







Hanging out with good friends at the Sweet Hereafter, one of my favorite bars


It was a magical day for sure. I can already tell 28 is going to be my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the sharing of ideas and getting to know you, so thank you for your comment! It really makes my day!